Last Updated Thu Mar 13 10:42:57 PDT 2003
NOTE: This index is not yet complete.
Files in this Archive
Subdirectories in This Archive
- Up to the Parent Directory
- [no subdirectories]
Related On-Site Resources
- [no Related On-Site Resources]
Links to Related Off-Site Resources
article from Stating the Obvious webzine by Peter Merholz on
the infantilism of "portal" sitess use of "my" ("My Yahoo!", "My
WWW Virtual Library: Applied Linguistics - Teaching and Research
- The Applied Linguistics WWW Virtual Library .
Teaching and Research Institutions Section .
Materials on the Web
- University Departments, Programs and Centers in Linguistics
Additional Linguistics-Related Organizations Archives,
Databases, and Information Sources in Linguistics
The Department of
Linguistics Home Page
- Welcome to the Department of Linguistics, University of Melbourne
an Ethics and Etiquette for Electronic Mail
- a July 1985 paper prepared for the National Science Foundation
by Norman Z. Shapiro and Robert H. Anderson and published by The