Subject: A Blast from Martin's Past

From: D B McCullagh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 00:12:09 -0700 (PDT)

Note that Martin Rimm's "friend," Robert Thomas, is the same Marquis de
Cyberspace doing time in a Missouri federal lockup. [Mike Godwin gave
permission for his message to be reposted.]

-Declan

---

Topic 1043 [media]:  TIME, Martin Rimm and the CYBERPORN scandal
#514 of 515: Avant Garde A Clue (mnemonic)      Mon Jul 17 '95 (07:53)    19 lines

 A little blast from Martin's past:

                    --------------------------------

 From      : Martin Rimm         Number      : 205 of 229
 To        : Robert Thomas       Date        : 08/10/94 8: pm
 Subject   : Question            Reference   : NONE
 Read      : 08/11/94 9:37am     Private     : YES
 Conf:     : 000 - Amateur Action

 I'll tell you, Robert, in spite of my few comments, I still think you're a
 fucking genius. Every time I run your list through my computer I learn new
 things that no one else in the business ever thought of. I'd like to help
 in any way I can. I hope you count me among your friends.
 Martin

###